Work Force Development
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics rates a career in HVACR as highly demanded and growing. Great pay with an average of $50k per year. Specialized training and certification vs a 4 year expensive degrees. There is on the job training and many opportunities to find your niche in the HVACR industry. Contact us for more information.
ENERGY STAR® SCHOLARSHIP FOR RESIDENTIAL HVAC CONTRACTORS
Consumers Energy and SEMCO Energy has partnered with Environmental Protection Agency-recognized third-party training organizations are excited to announce another round of the ENERGY STAR® Scholarship Pilot Program to grow our highly skilled trades network. Consumers Energy will provide 2022 ENERGY STAR scholarships, valued at $1,050 each, to 15 HVAC contractors who sign up.
The training will begin in September of 2022 with flexible schedule options available.
Benefits of becoming an ENERGY STAR certified HVAC Contractor:
· Gain a competitive advantage in the market
· Provide a higher quality install
· Align with a growing demographic of consumers
· Provide services for ENERGY STAR new home builders
· Market your affiliation with EPA's well-recognized ENERGY STAR program
· Bring additional revenue into your company
Participation is on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are interested in participating, please complete the interest form here.